The VTCT Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions
is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in; how to apply individual permanent lashes.
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment, and how to promote client care and communication in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
Following the Course You Will:
When you have successfully completed this qualification you will have the opportunity to progress to the following VTCT qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Spa TherapyProgression opportunities also exist in the form of specialist VTCT vocationally related qualifications:
- Level 2 Award in the Art of Photographic Make-Up
- Level 2 Award in Eyelash Perming
- Level 2 Award in Ear Piercing
- Level 3 Award in Camouflage Make-Up
- Level 3 Award in Media Make-Up
- Level 3 Award in Technological Developments within the Hair, Beauty and Associated Industries
- Level 3 Certificate in Fashion and Photographic Make-Up
- Level 3 Certificate in Face and Body Art
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments
- Level 3 Diploma in Make-Up ArtistryThis qualification may lead directly into employment in the beauty therapy industry as a junior beauty therapist in a salon or self employment as a beauty therapist.
A willingness to learn, self motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
Course Fee: £800